Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Octopus Pie strip
















I love reading webcomics and particularily this one entitled "Octopus Pie" by Meredith Gran. It follows the adventures of Eve Ning and her eccentric roomate Hanna in Brooklyn, Ny. I'm really drawn to the series and webcomics in general because a lot of the situations and personalities of the characters remind me of people in my own life.


Webcomics have been around since the mid 90's, but didn't erupt until the mid 00's. Many traditional artists have switched over to digital comics on the internet in order to reach a wider audience. Many artists have also gained recognition and awards from the work of their web series.

Some others web series I have read recently: Least I could do, Evil Diva, Menage A 3(18+)

I'd be interested to see other webcomics anyone else is interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment