Friday, April 27, 2012

Final project Best Day Ever

Ok so it is still pretty rough in the rendering but I figured out the composition with it and decided that I do want it to look like a commemorative photograph from the world series. I decided the year will be 2015. The only thing that is ready to straight into the final composition will be the logo in the lower left corner the layout of the image. I think I will paint it using acrylic because it will be quick to dry and I think I will need several layers of thin paint so that it will have the sheen of a real photograph. In the final rendering the players will be much tighter but I think the background should be somewhat out of focus just to further portray the idea that this is a snapshot of the players realizing they have won the world series.

1 comment:

  1. I love the composition. And the lettering of the World Series Title. How would you take it to final from here?

    ReplyDelete